Use Your Body's Natural Healing System
to Treat Your Rotator Cuff
Localized Enhanced Circulatory Response® & Why You Need It
Your body can heal itself! In fact, your body started healing itself the moment your rotator cuff injury started, and it's the blood in your body that makes it all happen.
Your blood is the transport mechanism for everything that is good inside you. It carries oxygen, nutrients and water.
Proper blood flow to your shoulder is essential for complete healing. When you have reduced muscle mobility (as is the case with a serious rotator cuff injury - or any soft tissue shoulder injury), you stop moving and the swelling sets in. This means that your vital blood flow is reduced to a trickle.
Swelling, inflammation and lack of joint movement reduce the flow of blood to your injury. If you are moving your injured muscle around you run a risk of increasing the severity of the injury via muscle strain. If there has been some healing, you could re-injure the muscle tissue all over again.
Blood Flow - the natural healing process in your body - needs assistance for such injuries because blood flow is greatly restricted when you are immobile. When treating a rotator cuff injury or really any type of shoulder soft tissue injury (ie. capsulitis, impingement, shoulder separation recovery), an effective treatment will increase blood flow to the injury while the joint is immobile. This increase in blood flow will help maximize the body's own capability to heal itself.
There are a LOT of people out there that do not understand how effective A TShellz Wrap can be when used on a consistent basis. Treatment with a Shoulder T•Shellz Wrap® can let you discover what the power of enhanced blood flow really means!
The MISSING Piece of the Puzzle....
where SO MANY get it WRONG!
Swelling and inflammation is your body responding to an injury. A lot of pain will probably disappear as the swelling disappears, and many people think that the injury's gone as soon as the pain is gone. Despite the fact that there is less swelling, your injury is still there.
No matter what has caused your rotator cuff injury, it's important to reduce pain, swelling and inflammation as soon as possible. Getting rid of your swelling is the 1st, most important, step in your recovery process. Getting rid of swelling will reduce the amount of tissue damage happening to your shoulder and open up the blood vessels in your soft tissue so your joint can receive more blood flow.
This is a critical time! After the inflammation is gone it may feel like you can return to your regular sports, hobbies, exercise or other activities - but your shoulder is in a weakened state, unstable, and prone to re-injury. Even the slightest arm movement or twist in the wrong direction can worsen the injury and increase the swelling yet again. Most "weekend warriors" and amateur athletes will start going back to what they were doing before they injured themselves, and that's where they get it wrong. Medical professionals know that the injury is still there even if the pain is gone.
Increasing blood flow is then a priority to bring in all the essential elements needed for natural healing within your own body. Your blood flow is the key to speeding up the healing process of your rotator cuff, increasing your range of motion, and ensuring that you won't suffer from this painful condition for years.
The Shoulder T•Shellz Wrap® = Accelerated Blood Flow To Your Shoulder
If you want to heal quickly, you need to keep your blood moving and that's where Localized Enhanced Circulatory Response®), comes in. What is LEC Response®? It's a substantial increase in the flow of blood to your injured muscles, tendons, and ligaments without the need to exercise your already damaged shoulder.
Have you seen what happens when you add water to a flower wilted from drought? In essence, an injured shoulder is much like a "wilted" flower; your body wants to heal its injury, but needs lots of nutrients to do it. Blood supports and facilitates new life by delivering healing nutrients and oxygen that are vital to your tissue. In addition, the blood carries away toxins and waste cleaning the area, helping it faster. Without a good supply of blood, your injury simply won't heal properly.
In order to get maximum blood flow to your rotator cuff, you need to help your body stimulate blood flow. LEC Response® is THE fast, easy and pain-free way to increase blood flow. It is a key part of a home conservative treatment plan.
When you apply a Shoulder TShellz Wrap to your rotator cuff, you'll experience a very substantial increase in blood flow in the area... even though your body is at rest. During a treatment, and for quite some time after you finish, the treated area will feel relaxed and less painful. With each treatment, benefits are cumulative; over time you will find this to be extremely effective.
Increased Blood Circulation Maximizes the Body's Ability to Heal Damaged Tissue
With Circulatory Boost your shoulder injury is constantly being fed with healing, nutritious, oxygen and energy filled blood. That's exactly what your body needs to heal.
How A T•Shellz Wrap® Works
A TShellz Wrap is purely a Circulatory Boost workhorse! It's why we made them. They have been specifically designed for boosting blood flow, reducing inflammation and relieving pain from soft tissue injury.
T•Shellz Wraps® contain an Energy Pad which is flexible and shaped specifically to conform to around your upper arm and shoulder. The Energy Pad emits a uniform wave of energy over the entire treatment area. This energy travels into soft tissue surrounding your shoulder joint; stimulating the blood flow needed to help your body heal your injury more quickly. Blood flow is crucial to the healing process.
The unit plugs into a wall outlet to get its power. It has a special signal controller which can be set for 3 different power levels of application (3=High, 2=Medium, 1=Low). The cord is long so you can sit or lie comfortably and watch TV, read or surf the net while you're using it.
Increased Blood Circulation Maximizes the Body's Ability to Heal Damaged Tissueg
T•Shellz Wrap = The Perfect LEC Response® Device
A Shoulder TShellz Wrap is purely a LEC Response® workhorse! It's why we made them. They are specifically intended for enhancing localized circulation to the shoulder.
Increased Blood Circulation = Increased Healing Capability
T•Shellz Wraps® contain a unique Carbon Fiber Energy Pad which is flexible and will shape to conform to your body. This Energy Pad emits a uniform wave of perfectly safe energy over its entire surface. This energy is absorbed by soft tissue in the treatment area, opening blood vessels, resulting in an increase in blood flow. Increased blood circulation is what your body needs to maximize its cabability of healing soft tissue and this is why we recommend the T•Shellz Wrap®.
The Shoulder T•Shellz Wrap® is an FDA Registered Medical Device and is suitable for use in therapeutic clinics and FROM HOME. It is completely safe for people and patients to use for themselves.
The technology found in a T•Shellz Wrap® has been used for decades in the worlds of professional and amateur sports - a contributing factor as to why athletes seem to recover from injuries so quickly.
Have you ever wondered by an athlete can return to activity after 3 or 4 weeks following a tendon injury - while your average person takes much longer to return back to normal? The secret isn't really that much of a secret - it involves consistent treatments (meaning multiple times a day) using a treatment like the T•Shellz Wrap® to stimulate blood flow to the injured tissues. Most athletes have the luxury of using in-house facilities many times per day.
How many us can afford the time and money to visit a clinic multiple times a day? Very few indeed. This is how you can gain some of the advantages that athletes enjoy in their injury recovery - by using a device like the Shoulder T•Shellz Wrap® two or three times a day on a consistent basis.
Consistent Treatments = Consistent And Long Term Improvement
What Else Makes the Shoulder T•Shellz Wrap® So Special?
We believe the T•Shellz Wrap® to be one of the most effective home treatments to increase localized blood flow to soft tissue in and around the treatment area.
We can promise that you will receive a product that is designed to be safe and does what it is supposed to do... reduce pain (as stated in "Therapeutic Heat and Cold", 4th edition. - Ed. Justus F. Lehmann, M.D., Williams, and Wilkin) temporarily increase length & flexibility of soft tissue (as stated in "Therapeutic Heat and Cold", 4th edition. - Ed. Justus F. Lehmann, M.D., Williams, and Wilkin) and aid your body in recovering from tendon, muscle and other soft tissue injuries via enhanced blood flow.
The unit plugs into a standard wall outlet to get its power. The nice thing about the power supply is that the same unit can be used in North America and overseas as well. It has the capability to operate between 110v and 230v.
The T•Shellz Wrap® has a special signal controller that can be set for 3 different power levels of application (3=High, 2=Medium, 1=Low). The cord is long enough that you can sit or lie comfortably and watch TV, read or surf the net while you're using it.
We recommend 5 to 10 minute treatments to start; the safety shutoff controller is set to max 30 minutes in duration. The device can be worn over clothing and allows you to use the device at work, at home, or really anywhere you have access to an electrical outlet.
The TShellz Wraps significantly increase bloodflow in your shoulder - period.
Conservative Treatment Tools Our Clients Have Used to Help
Limit Damage & Boost The Body's Soft Tissue Repair Process to the Shoulder at Home:
- A Cold Compress or Ice Pack to reduce inflammation wherever there is pain and/or swelling (as soon as possible).
- A Shoulder TShellz Wrap to increase blood-flow to the treatment area (Circulatory Boost).
- MendMeShop Arnica Pain Cream for temporary relief of pain due to sore muscles and joints.
- An Exercise & Stretching Plan to prevent muscle atrophy and shortened tendons in the shoulder joint. A proper plan will increase elasticity and strengthen the muscles and tendons in the wrist, forearm, elbow, upper arm and shoulder.
Conservative treatment tools just like these have been used successfully by thousands of tendon injury sufferers - just like you.
T•Shellz Wrap® = Enhanced Blood Flow in the Treatment Area
We believe the use of T•Shellz Wraps® for boosting blood flow to soft tissue in the area of application is one of the most under-utilized home treatment options available on the market today. We have client after client that have tried many options out there and have been amazed at how effective and fast the TShellz Wrap treatment can relieve pain and increase blood flow in the shoulder and upper arm.
With regular use of the Shoulder TShellz Wrap:
- Your pain will be reduced*.
- Due to increased blood flow, soft tissue in the treatment area on the shoulder will be expected to recover at an accelerated rate with reduced potential for re-injury*.
- Tissue in the treated area should experience a larger range of motion and increased extensibility of collagen tissue* due to the heat effect on soft tissue. This should translate into a reduced rate of re-injury occurrence as soft tissue is known to lengthen and become more flexible when exposed to warm temperature. (*Chapter 9 of "Therapeutic Heat and Cold", 4th edition.
(amazon.com link - Ed. Justus F. Lehmann, M.D., Williams, and Wilkin)
Who Should Use the Shoulder T•Shellz Wrap®
We recommend the use of a Shoulder T•Shellz Wrap®:
- If you have bursitis, tendinitis or other soft tissue damage in your shoulder, then the Shoulder T•Shellz Wrap® will provide the all-important function of boosting blood circulation where it is needed most.
- If you are dealing with soft tissue conditions affecting your range of motion.
- If you have a chronic soft tissue shoulder condition that has lasted for years- this device is intended to kick start the recovery process and help strengthen the surrounding and supporting tissues.
- If you have tight or shortened shoulder tissue that are a high risk of strain- this device is designed to heat tissue - a known and proven way to increase length, elasticity and flexibility of muscles, tendons and ligaments. The T•Shellz Wrap® is basically a home treatment device to reduce your risk of incurring further soft tissue strain.
- If you are still working with a shoulder strain or mild tear, the T•Shellz Wrap® will help relax tissue in the shoulder prior to work and after a day at the job.
- If you are still trying to enjoy your favorite activities such as gardening, tennis, golf, etc - use the T•Shellz Wrap® prior to activity to help reduce risk of re-injuring or re-aggravating those targeted tissues.
- If you are suffering from bursitis and want to treat a major source of it (inflammation and damage to tissue surrounding the bursa sac). Through trauma, overuse or degenerative changes, muscle and tendons surrounding the bursa sacs will tighten and constrict. When they do, they place pressure on the bursa, causing it to become irritated. Applying a T•Shellz Wrap® to the area will help relax tissue in the treatment area, taking pressure off the bursa.
- If you are experiencing atrophy in your shoulder and want to reduce the chance of re-injury while stretching - this is a perfect treatment to use every time before you stretch.
- If you have been to a clinic for some form of massage or stretching and your PT or physician has recommended conservative treatments for home.
- If you are experiencing atrophy in your shoulder and want to reduce the chance of re-injury (or further injury) while stretching - this is a perfect treatment to use on a regular basis, by enhancing blood flow and elongating soft tissue.
- If you are experiencing tightness in your muscle(s) and want to reduce the chance of re-injury while stretching - we recommend the use of a T•Shellz Wrap® before you stretch.
Why is our Circulatory Boost a Plug-In Unit and not Battery Powered?
We field a lot of calls from our customers that want to know why our T•Shellz Wraps® don't come with a battery powered option. The simple answer is that our T•Shellz Wraps® use a lot of power. We tried looking at batteries, but we found that a high capacity (and high cost) lithium-ion battery would last barely long enough for an adequate treatment time - and then it would need to be recharged. The amount of power that our wrap uses over such a short span of time should really drive home the fact that our T•Shellz Wraps® are real, industrial strength treatment devices; currently, for us to provide a battery option for our wraps we would have to reduce the level of output (ie. treatment power) emitted from the wrap. The lower the energy output, the less effective the device will be which is why our TShellz Wrap units are plug-in units only.
T•Shellz Wrap® = The Best Home
Treatment for a Fast Recovery!
When treating a shoulder with hot and cold treatments there are a couple of points to consider. Take breaks between ice pack treatments to ensure you do not freeze your skin - this rarely happens but it is important to look out for. To heal fast we need the right temperature at the right time. Combined therapy using ice packs to minimize swelling (at onset of injury or during flare ups), T•Shellz Wrap® applications and a exercise/stretching routine (assigned by your PT) will give you the greatest chance for a complete recovery.
Click here to learn more about which is better for your rotator cuff - ice or heat?
Use the Shoulder TShellz Wrap to
Deal with Scar Tissue & Reduce Re-Injury Risk!
Do you have a rotator cuff tendon or muscle tear, a sprained shoulder, bursitis in your shoulder, frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis), a SLAP tear, or any other shoulder injury that's painful, sore and always seems to get re-injured? This could be a sign that you have a lot of scar tissue in your shoulder. The growth of scar tissue is ultimately what causes stiffening in your arm and shoulder, restricting movement and flexibility.
During the healing process your body will fill in tears in your tendons, muscles or ligaments with dense, brittle tissue called "scar tissue". The human body will use scar tissue as a temporary solution and will try to build the scar tissue as fast as possible to heal a strain or tear in your shoulder tissue.
Scar tissue is one of the MAIN reasons why your shoulder injury just hasn't healed. Even when the inflammation is gone, scar tissue will still be there to wreak havoc on your shoulder movement and range of motion. On-going issues with scar tissue can even result in a rotator cuff tear, a full rotator cuff tendon rupture, frozen shoulder, or some other shoulder injury.
Scar tissue will form fast to deal with a strain or tear to one of your tendons, or one of the ligaments in your shoulder, but working fast doesn't mean that the job's done right. When scar tissue forms it doesn't come together as neatly as regular (healthy) tissue would. Scar tissue fibers will lay down over top of your tear in a cluttered, messy and jumbled up way.
This is how scar tissue works. The scar tissue that forms to fix your tear will be unorganized and won't line up properly with the healthy tissue surrounding the injury site. This scar tissue will also attach to everything in that area, including the surrounding healthy tissue as well. This can result in a long-term fusing together of the soft tissue in your shoulder that stiffens your joint reducing your mobility and making your injury even more painful!
Scar tissue is a major problem especially when it comes to rotator cuff injury - causing your injury to take months or even YEARS to completely heal!
Time is the only way for your rotator cuff injury to truly heal, but with Circulatory Boost you can boost your body's soft tissue healing process, reduce scar tissue growth and reduce your risk of re-injury.
You can quickly soften scar tissue and prevent further injury to your shoulder by increasing blood flow to that area. We feel that treating yourself with a Shoulder TShellz Wrap is the easiest and most effective way to help improve Range of Motion, reduce pain in the area, reduce risk of worsening the injury while helping minimize the growth of stubborn scar tissue.
When applied before activity or work, the Shoulder TShellz Wrap is intended to relax and lengthen soft tissue; this helps improve range of motion while combatting atrophy (wasting away) of the tendons and ligaments in your shoulder and arm.
Overall, continued treatment with the Shoulder TShellz Wrap will maintain good health in your shoulder and significantly reduce your risk of re-injury.
It may seem hard to believe, but regardless of what type of shoulder injury you have our Shoulder TShellz Wrap will assist you in your home recovery process, reducing the risk of degenerative conditions by maximizing blood flow where it's needed most, preventing further damage, and dealing with scar tissue.
When to use a Cold Compress or Ice Pack:
- 24 to 72 hours after your initial injury or when you first notice pain and swelling to stop tissue damage, relieve pain, and decrease swelling.
- After exercise, workouts or activity of any kind to reduce risk of re-injury.
- Before and after surgery during rehabilitation to control pre and post-surgery pain and swelling.
- Anytime you feel your shoulder has been over-extended, over-worked, twisted, strained or sprained causing pain and swelling.
- Anytime you have swelling, sharp throbbing pain or inflammation.
- Any other situation where you need to draw the pain and inflammation out of your shoulder.
When to use a Shoulder TShellz Wrap:
- When the swelling is down (usually after applying cold compression to the injury over 24 to 48 hr period).
- BEFORE getting out of bed in the morning. BEFORE going to bed at night.
- BEFORE exercise, workouts or activity of any kind to increase elasticity of shoulder ligaments,muscles & tendons and decrease chance of re-injury.
- AFTER surgery (once the skin wound has healed over) to increase blood flow in the area and minimize scar tissue growth at the surgery location.
- Anytime BEFORE you feel you might undertake activity that will put significant strain on the injury area.
Here Are A Couple Of Treatment Scenarios:
You were playing football with some friends over the weekend, fell and landed funny -- dislocating your shoulder. The shoulder has been popped back into the joint, but you are experiencing pain and cannot sleep.
The connective tissues have been heavily strained due to the disclocation, so use a Side Shoulder Cold Compress to get the swelling down. A lot of the pain may disappear with the swelling.
Once swelling has diminished, you need to work on the range of motion in your shoulder and work out any scar tissue that may be in your connective tissue.
A T•Shellz Wrap® should be used on the shoulder, as this treatment will increase elasticity and flexibility of the muscles, tendons, ligaments and surrounding soft tissue. This treatment should happen multiple times per day and over a couple months will decrease your chance of re-injury, increase your ROM and get your shoulder back close to the condition it was before the injury.
You had a partial rotator cuff tear 2 years ago but that injury has healed and you have no longer felt any pain from that injury for over a year.
You just went to a new fitness / aerobics class and notice your shoulder feels stiff the day after your first class. There's no pain, inflammation or swelling, just some stiffness / soreness where your old injury was.
In this case, we would recommend a
T•Shellz Wrap® on your shoulder before your next work out to loosen up the shoulder, increase elasticity and flexibility of your shoulder tendons, muscles and ligaments. Continue treatments until this problem disappears.
the T•Shellz Wrap® can be used multiple times per day if you notice residual stiffness. If stiffness remains, continue to use the T•Shellz Wrap® to make sure your old injury doesn't come back.
If swelling starts up, calm down the swelling with a Cold Compress or Ice Pack after the workouts.. so basically, Circulatory Boost before activity, a Cold Compress or Ice Pack after the activity if it caused swelling.
New Technology For The Best Therapy Available!
T•Shellz Wraps® are what we believe to be the most highly effective home medical devices out there - helping boost blood circulation, increase elasticity of soft tissue, reduce inflammation and minimize pain. It is a product we have developed specifically for this purpose. You can be certain it will do this, as we give full refunds if this is not the case.
The Energy Pad stimulates all the tissue beneath it evenly. The parts of your body that are healthy will rapidly respond with increased blood flow and there will be little sensation in that area.
As your body continues its recovery you'll also notice a decrease in pain and your shoulder's range of motion will improve. So not only do you heal, but with every treatment you can feel the difference - you can tell your injury is getting better.
...A Quick Recap of Benefits That Can Be Achieved Via the Shoulder T•Shellz Wrap®..
- It can be used before exercise to warm up the shoulder to reduce the risk of injury (heat elongates soft tissue and makes it more flexible)
- FDA Registered medical device for use in home or clinics - high quality, 1 year warranty, 60 day trial period (100% refund guaranteed)
- Increases temporary flexibility and length of tissues (reducing the re-injury factor when used before activity)
- Carbon fiber Energy Pad is strong, lightweight, and flexible - contours very easily
- A boost in blood flow helps maximize the body's ability to recover from soft tissue damage. This can be beneficial in saving time and money when associated with doctor or physio visits
- A boost in blood flow will maximize the body's ability to recover quickly. This can be beneficial in post-surgery rehabilitation, getting you back to work faster. Do not use until at least 6 weeks after surgery, and only after approval from your doctor.
Use the Shoulder TShellz Wrap to
Deal with Scar Tissue & Prevent Re-Injury!
The Energy Pad stimulates all the tissue beneath it evenly. The parts of your body that are healthy will rapidly respond with increased blood flow and there will be little sensation in that area.
As you continue treatments you should notice a decrease in pain and your shoulder's range of motion will improve. With every treatment you can feel the difference - you can tell you are improving.
Comfortable, Effective and Easy To Use
- T•Shellz Wraps® are very comfortable to wear. The shell is made of soft flexible neoprene with a soft plush surface. The edges are soft and will not irritate your skin.
- The Energy Pad within is also flexible like cloth so the entire unit conforms to your body.
- T•Shellz Wraps® are cut and sewn specifically to fit each part of the body so they fit comfortably. They come with velcro closures and are very easy to put on and take off.
- It is so easy to plug and un-plug you can stop and start your treatments with ease. This wrap is comfortable enough to wear all day long.
- The T•Shellz Wrap® is not affected by clothing. Wear it over or under - it is up to you.
T•Shellz Wraps® - Premium Quality, and
Like all our products, T•Shellz Wraps® are high quality products you will find nowhere else. We have them for every part of the body. And, of course, we guarantee our wraps with the MendMeShop 60 day, money back guarantee. If you have purchased our product(s) and used them as directed and are not satisfied with the outcome; you can send it back for a full product refund. We also provide a full year warranty on our T•Shellz Wrap® devices.
So, if you're really looking for an effective home therapy to treat soft tissue shoulder pain; if you're looking to reduce inflammation, treat scar tissue, boost blood circulation and strengthen your shoulder , the the Shoulder T•Shellz Wrap® is what we recommend. We feel it is an exceptional home based approach to maximizing your frozen shoulder disease recovery process.
AidMyRotatorCuff is committed to bringing you high quality products for helping you relieve pain and boost blood flow to maximize your home recovery. These products are quickly revolutionizing the way the therapeutic industry thinks about soft tissue treatments and come highly recommended by our customers.
T•Shellz Wraps® - Used By Professionals
We have had great feedback from NFL pros, professional Hollywood stuntmen, Workout Instructors, many professional Trainers both in North America and Europe, long distance professional runners and the list just keeps going on...
If you have injured soft tissue in your shoulder, swollen and sore, that you are looking to deal with - harness the power of your own body to heal itself and boost blood flow in the injured area. Increased blood flow brings more nutrients and oxygen to the injured soft tissue, accelerating the body's own healing biomechanism.
Click HERE to Go To Our Online Store If you have questions, call our office at 1-866-237-9608 (toll free continental US).
Recovery From Rotator Cuff Surgery (or any other shoulder surgery)
For Post-Surgery Recovery, cold is recommended by doctors to treat your pain in a natural, non-addictive way and to reduce swelling.
After the incision site has healed and initial inflammation has reduced, use our TShellz Wraps to stimulate blood flow in the area. Using the
TShellz Wrap as soon as pain & swelling has reduced following your surgery will help minimize scar tissue growth in your shoulder that forms as you heal. Treating scar tissue is arguably the most important step following surgery, especially in a joint as scar tissue growth will impact range of motion in the joint.
Leaving post-surgery scar tissue untreated can lead to stiffness, chronic pain, osteoarthritis or other chronic conditions. You're more likely to end up with another shoulder injury if you choose not to actively treat the scar tissue that develops in your shoulder - this is why pretty much all post surgery recoveries involve physical therapy.
Circulatory Boost encourages more oxygen and nutrients to flow to the area to help your body in its recovery process. An increase in blood flow should also help improve the strength of soft tissue in the area.
Our Rotator Cuff Formula is Proven to Work
We are very confident our T•Shellz home therapy products will assist you in recovering from your injury by reducing your swelling and inflammation induced pain, maximizing blood flow where it's needed most and increasing the flexibility / range of motion of your shoulder with consistent stretching.
Here at AidMyRotatorCuff we pride ourselves in helping you with your healing and recovery process. Everyone at AidMyRotatorCuff has tested and used the products, finding solutions to conditions that do not fit into the norm. This dedication to our customers and our products goes hand-in-hand with our guarantees to you as a customer:
- Guarantee #1 - Use your products diligently for up to 60 days and you will experience a significant reduction in pain. If not, I encourage you to send back the items for a 100% refund.
- Guarantee #2 - You will not be left in the dark after purchasing any product form us. AidMyRotatorCuff Advisers and Product Specialists are available 7 days a week by toll free phone 1-866-237-9608 or email to answer your questions or concerns.
- Guarantee #3 - Your order is guaranteed to be shipped within 24 hours on every business day.
- Guarantee #4 - All purchases receive a one year, full replacement warranty with guaranteed, prompt service.
- Guarantee #5 - You could easily save hundreds of dollars and probably much more, by utilizing our products and getting back to work sooner.
Yes, they are that good. See for yourself.
T•Shellz Wraps® are FDA Registered Medical Devices, and are suitable for use in therapeutic clinics. Since they are completely safe for patients to use themselves as instructed, they are now available for use at home.
Once treatment is complete, you also have the option of tightening the straps to provide light compression support for your injured joint. You can also unplug the device from the power supply enabling you to move around the home, office or clinic freely and still use the wrap for support and comfort.
Product Advisors are available 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time Monday to Friday.
Click HERE to Go To Our Online Store We take all major credit cards and Paypal.
If you have questions, call our office at 1-866-237-9608 (toll free continental US).
We are currently offering FREE SHIPPING and a 60 day trial period on all our Wraps.
Living with pain is never easy and we encourage you to call us with any questions you have related to your knee injury. We will do our best to help.
Available Monday to Friday
Learn More About The Rotator Cuff
Learn more about Shoulder Surgery and Post-Surgery Recovery
Learn more about The TShellz Wrap
Learn more about which is better for your rotator injury - ice or heat
During your recovery, you will probably have to modify and/or eliminate any activities that cause pain or discomfort at the location of your soft tissue injury until the pain and inflammation settle. Always consult your doctor and/or Physical Therapist before using any of our outstanding products, to make sure they are right for you and your condition. The more diligent you are with your treatment and rehabilitation, the faster you will see successful results!